- Social Media Maintenance
- Basic virtual assistant services (answer emails, respond to inquiries, post on social media and respond to comments, etc.)
Who can I help?
I help people who want to use content marketing to grow their business. This can include:
- Lifestyle and Business Coaches
- Video Marketers
You can use my services for your next ebook, blog post, email marketing campaign, etc.
How can this help your business grow?
- You can focus on writing awesome content without worrying about if you spelled a word wrong or forgot to add a period at the end of the sentence. Just let those creative juices flow, and I will handle the rest.
- You will have confidence in knowing that your readers will understand the point you are trying to make. This leads to creating more content, which leads to more customers, which leads to making more money.
- You don’t have to worry about bothering your spouse, family or friends, hoping they will make the time to read your stuff.
- Transcribing your recent podcast, webinar or video not only makes it easier for the search engines to find your content, but it can create passive income in the form of an ebook, online course, etc.
What is the difference between proofreading and editing?
Proofreading means I look for errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Your writing will still sound like you, just error-free! Copy editing is a little more “involved”. Not only am I proofreading, but I review your text for sentence structure, paragraph lengths, word choices, and the overall language of the text. Basically, I make suggestions to improve the organization and overall flow of your writing.
Are there different types of transcription?
Yes! Verbatim means that words such as “um” and “ah” will be included in the transcript. Near verbatim, however, is minus the “ums,” “ahs,” “likes,” and “you knows.” You may also have an audio with multiple speakers (in which case the terms “male” and “female” can be used, unless the names of the speakers are given).